Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A greeting card from God in the form of an E-Mail

Last evening we received this E-Mail!

Sometimes I wonder how much good do we do? then just when we need a boost God sends us HIS greeting card, this time in the form of an E-mail...

While your at it why don't you pray for all our troops.

Blessings
Bob Ingram


Bro. Bob, I was a trainee at FT Benning during the summer and went to your service on Wednesday's with Echo 1-50 and I just wanted to say thanks. I wanted to thank you for being the support soldiers need when there is no where to turn, but to God. You helped me grow spiritually more than ever before. Now that I've been back from training I am helping my youth group and singing in the choir. You may remember talking to my mom while I was there. We go to Calvary Baptist in Red Bank, TN where Bro. Steve Roberson pastors. The main reason for this message is to tell you that through your ministry my best friend got saved while he was in training with Fox 2-19. He was agnostic when he first joined but after coming too church with me while he was on Christmas Exodus the Lord started working his heart. It wasn't until he got to Honor Hill that he realized what was making him feel that way so right there on Honor Hill he asked the Lord into his heart and is now serving faithfully in our church. If it was not for your ministry telling soldiers about Christ many would go to hell without knowing the truth. Thank you so much for your ministry.
PFC Tony Hicks
2/278th ACR
F Troop
P.S. You gave him his first Bible and he loves it!

1 comment: